Are you passionate about making a difference and supporting athletes with disabilities? The Disability National Championship is calling for Lane Marshalls and Tournament team assistants to ensure a smooth and successful tournament.
Join us and be a part of this incredible event that celebrates the talents and achievements of bowlers with disabilities.
📅 Date: 7th-17th June 2023
📍 Location: Zone Bowling Noarlunga, South Australia
⏰ Shifts: Squads occur from 8 am-8 pm daily, if you have a minimum of 2-3 hours available to lend a hand, we want to hear from you!
🤝 As a Lane Marshall, you will:
- Attend to the needs of bowlers on the lanes
- Notify the center staff of any lane issues
- Assist in score corrections when required
🌟 Benefits of volunteering:
- Front-row access to watch amazing bowlers in action
- Be inspired and uplifted by their incredible skills
- Enjoy the natural rewards of volunteering and making a positive impact
🌈 No skills or qualifications are required to become a Lane Marshall. Your enthusiasm and willingness to contribute are what matter most!
⏳ Choose your preferred time slot and commitment! Whether you have 2-3 hours to spare or more, we would love to hear from you.
📝 To express your interest and register as a volunteer, please fill out our Expression of Interest form.
🎉 Prior to your first volunteer shift, training and orientation will be provided by our dedicated committee members. They will ensure you feel confident and ready to make a difference.
📧 For more information or any queries, please contact:
- Jenny Tiernan: [email protected]
- Jarrad Lewis: [email protected]
🙌 Join us in creating an inclusive and memorable championship experience for all participants!
Together, we can make a positive impact on the lives of these incredible athletes.