From the Chairman – Jerome Joseph
TBA continues to embark on an exciting journey to evolve and grow our wonderful sport.
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement in governance and in future proofing the sport in Australia, the TBA Board has appointed personnel to the inaugural Technology and Digital Transformation Advisory Board.
“As an organisation, we have identified the need and the opportunity that technology presents for the sport of tenpin bowling and its commercialisation in Australia and across the Oceania region,” stated Jerome Joseph, Chair of TBA.
“TBA will continue to have technology innovation as a key driver of strategy.
“The advisory board will be chaired by Hish Fernando, with industry expertise provided with people currently holding key technology roles at major organisations such as NBN Co., Cricket Australia and Scope Australia.”
“It’s another positive move for TBA as we continue towards our vision to create a thriving tenpin industry that engages and connects communities through play and skill,” commented Joseph.
The TDT will focus on the following key focus areas:
- Technology improvement and efficiencies
- Commercialisation opportunities for TBA
- Other digital opportunities that will further increase the profile of tenpin bowling in Australia
The committee members are:
- Hish Fernando – Founder of Storyflik and TBA Board member
- Donald Elliott – Cricket Australia
- Ajay Manchandani – NBN Co.
- Janene Rogers – Canstruct. Group.
- Sid Shekar – Scope Australia
- Vidya Subramanian – Daimler Truck Australia Pacific Pty Ltd.
- Rohan O’Neill – TBA CEO