Tenpin Bowling Australia invites all our registered coaches (Level 1, Bronze, and Silver) to attend a unique coaching seminar, in conjunction with an IBF World Cup experience on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland.
Offered for the first time ever, the opportunity will see guest speakers and presenters from our own sport, in addition to insights into other Olympic sports, providing a unique multi-sport learning opportunity.
In addition to the chance to network with coaches from across the country, this seminar will provide a modern educational approach to help our tenpin bowling coaches of all levels develop their skills and knowledge for the modern game.
Coupled with the IBF World Cup event, all coaches who attend the seminar will have a chance to experience a major international championship firsthand receiving discounted tickets to attend the Saturday and Sunday sessions of the IBF World Cup.
SATURDAY 19 NOVEMBER
- 8:00 am-12:00 pm – Coaching Seminar (topics and agenda provided closer to event)
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm – IBF World Cup (discounted tickets available)
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Wind-up session over a few cold drinks
- Tickets to Sunday World Cup Session (if you can stay on)
- Attendance counts towards coaching hours requirement (professional development) for registration renewal.
- Special-priced tickets for World Cup are available for purchase to participants for Saturday afternoon / Sunday sessions.
- The focus of the ‘World Cup’ Coach Education experience includes: Lanes and conditions, balls and equipment, surface changes/layouts and multi-sport experiences
- The agenda is TBC
- The conference will be held at the host venue of the IBF World Cup – the AGL National High-Performance centre
Spots are limited, so book your place now! Tickets to the conference are $45.
To register your interest, please click here to fill out the registration form. A TBA representative will be in touch over the phone to process payment for your tickets.