The TBA Coach accreditation process and requirements have been reviewed and updated for 2021.
Changes have been made to both Bronze and Silver Level requirements to reflect more on lane experience and quality assurance across our coaching ranks.
Some changes include:
- Our coach accreditation process has adopted recommended COVID requirements, and has adapted to the changing environment.
- Both Face to Face and online (remote) options for Bronze and Silver Courses across Australia.
- For Silver Course; an opportunity to complete Intermediate Coaching General Principles Course online through TBA (for a fee).
- Coaching Experience: For both Bronze and Silver Courses, there is now a requirement for all participants to complete and submit a minimum number of coaching hours (on lane experience) both prior to and after completing the theory course. This is before they become accredited.
- Quality Assurance: Participants must attend on lane sessions with approved Silver Level Coaches (Development Days or alternatives) to be assessed on knowledge and prove that they are competent deliverers (as a Bronze or Silver Coach) before receiving their accreditation.
More information can be found on each specific coaching page. The coaching landing page can be accessed by clicking here