TBA has embarked on an exciting journey to evolve and grow our wonderful sport, with 2021 sure to be a transformational year.
At its simplest our vision is, to create a thriving tenpin industry that engages and connects communities through play and skill. Sitting underneath this are 4 key pillars that will drive all our activities going forward. These are.
(1) The Business of Bowling (2) Playful Connections (3) A Striking Force and (4) Pinned Together
Following on from our recent announcements we are now very pleased to announce our new CEO for TBA after an extensive search. Martin Stillman – has been appointed to this position. “The board welcomes Martin to the TBA family and is incredibly enthused by his appointment and the energy and expertise he brings to our sport and our organisation”, Jerome Joseph said.
Martin said, “I cannot wait to start as the CEO and jump straight into the exciting opportunities ahead of us with all stakeholders. Critically, we aim to get around to as many of our centres, key strategic partners, and stakeholders very early in 2021”.
About Martin Stillman
Martin brings exceptional depth and expertise from his 30-year career within the sporting industry, managing state, national and international programs. His wealth of shared and lived experiences across the breadth and depth of the sports sector are highly relevant and required for the reinvigoration of our sport.
During his most recent position as the CEO of Little Athletics Australia (7 years) his major achievements include;
- Refreshed Governance structure across the federated model
- Implementation of a National Technical Committee and Standardised Rules
- Created national policies and standardised state polices
- Establishment of a robust child protection policy
- Media and Promotion
- National TV launches integrating new commercial partnerships
- Live Streaming of the Little Athletics National Championships
- Establishing a National Database and National E Newsletter
- Delivered significant commercial sponsorships with national brands
- Increased Government funding and other diversification of revenues
- Realigned Age Groups with IAAF, Athletics Australia, and Schools Sport Australia
- Development and enhancement of the Elite National under 15 Camp at the AIS
- Revised and restructure of the Little Athletics Coaches Courses
Previous Positions include the Programs Manager for Tennis Victoria (2 yrs), The Australian Motor Sport Foundation CEO (3 yrs) and a long tenure as the General Manager for the VFL (13 yrs).
Should you have any questions, please direct these to TBA Chair – Jerome Joseph at [email protected]