Are you ready to take your coaching to the next level!?
Here is your chance to upgrade your coaching skills to a silver level by registering your interest in upcoming courses. There are currently two silver coaching courses planned for the remainder of 2019 in New South Wales and Western Australia.
Silver Coaching Course NSW – Raymond Terrace ($400 per participant) – Friday 13th-Sunday 15th September 2019.
· Friday 13th September (4.00pm – 8.00pm)
· Saturday 14th September (9.30am – 4.00pm)
· Sunday 15th September (9.30am – 3.00pm)
Spots still available, however registration and full payment now due.
Silver Coaching Course WA – Location TBC ($400 per participant) – Friday 29th November – Sunday 1st December 2019
· Friday 29th November (4.00pm – 8.00pm)
· Saturday 30th November (9.30am – 4.00pm)
· Sunday 1st December (9.30am – 3.00pm)
This course is being supported by TBAWA. If interested in attending, please submit an Expression Of Interest now!
What is involved in becoming a Silver Coach?
The Silver coaching accreditation is the third and highest level of accreditation within the TBA coaching framework. The Silver course is a multi platform course which includes attending a face to face course, completing a workbook by correspondence, undertaking an on lane practical assessment, online theory and video analysis assessment.
Silver coaches will gain the knowledge and skills to provide specialised training programs for competitive bowlers. They’ll be able to provide an open learning environment that includes specialised training programs for competitive bowlers to develop specific skills. Coaches who successfully meet the accreditation requirements will be competent in understanding the following topics:
- Specific adjustments to the physical game
- Building a bowling ball arsenal
- Advanced lane adjustments
- Matching ball surfaces to lane conditions
- Advanced mental game concepts
- Video analysis and
- Establishing a practice plan to develop and expand a bowler’s options in competition.
Who should become a Silver coach?
Bronze coaches who wish to advance their coaching skills to the next level. This coaching program is for those who want to coach intermediate to advanced bowlers at the elite level and may include State and National representative bowlers and teams.
For more information on the minimum requirements, enrollment process and how to register your interest, head to the silver coaching page now!