The final nationally ranked event for 2019 will take place at Caboolture this weekend with the Grand National Youth Eliminator.
- Where? Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf
- When? 23rd and 24th November 2019
- What? Nationally Ranked Youth Event – A19/0203
This is the first year of the Grand National Youth Eliminator. It was formally known as the Sharp Champion of Champions.
The 2018 Sharp Champion of Champions winners were Jordan Dinham and Chloe Jones.
Top 5 Youth Ranked Players Attending As of 7th November 2019
- Jordan Dinham (NSW) – 286 points (1st)
- William Clark (NSW) – 246 points (2nd)
- Bernie Grueso Jr (VIC) – 229 points (3rd)
- Kyle Annetts (QLD) – 204 points (5th)
- Matt Clague (QLD) – 197 points (6th)
- Chloe Jones (QLD) – 353 points (1st)
- Grace Fahy (VIC) – 279 points (2nd)
- Emma Stephens (NSW) 273 points (3rd)
- Ivy Dickinson (QLD) – 231 points (4th)
- Amy Shoesmith (ACT) – 206 points (5th)
All bowlers bowl 10 games qualifying (5 blocks x 2 games)
Top 16 male and top 12 female advance to stage 2 with pinfall carrying over.
Top 16 male and top 12 female bowl a further six games.
Top 8 male and top 8 female advance to stage 3 with pinfall dropping.
Stage 3 – Eliminator Finals
Round 1 Final – 1v4, 2v3, 5v8, 6v7 – 2 Games
Round 2 Final – Winners from 1v4 and 2v3 have a bye. Winners from 5v8 and 6v7 player losers from the 1v4 and 2v3 matches – 2 games
Round 3 Final – Winners from Round 1 (1v4, 2v3) play winners from round 2 – 2 games
THE FINAL – Winners from round 3 play a 2 game final