The Silver coaching accreditation is the third and highest level of accreditation within the TBA Coaching Framework. The Silver course is a multi platform course including a face to face course, workbook by correspondence, on lane practical assessment and online theory & video analysis assessment. Here’s the fact sheet for a Silver accreditation.
The Silver program is for those who want to coach elite bowlers and teams the high level skills of the sport on a long term basis. Coaches will be competent in understanding the following topics:
- Finite adjustments to physical game
- Building a bowling ball arsenal
- Advanced lane adjustments
- Matching ball surfaces to lane conditions
- Advanced mental game concepts
- Video analysis
- Establishing a practice plan to develop and expand a bowler’s options in competition.
- be at least 18 years of age
- hold a current TBA Sports Registration
- hold a current Working with Children check from their state of residence
- be a current TBA Bronze Accredited Coach for at least 12 m
- Enrol in and complete an Intermediate general principles of coaching course. This course is offered externally, and consists of up to 13 modules and includes an extra payment (approx $200-$350). For more information about how to complete this please contact your State Association, State Department for Sport and Rec.
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate – HLTAID001 & HLTAID003
- Complete Level 1 Anti-doping course on ASADA eLearning
All steps MUST be completed before attending face to face coaching course
- New Coach Registration Form
- Coach / Official Code of Ethics Individual Agreement (included in New Coach Rego Form)
- Personal Character Declaration for Coaches and Officials (included in New Coach Rego Form)
- Make payment via cheque, credit card or EFT (proof of transfer required)
- Two suitable photos; head and shoulders, plain back ground, no one/nothing else visible, you can smile
- Attend the practical certification course
- Complete the online theory assessment through the USBC Online Learning Portal login information sent via email during the week following the course.
Forward to TBA via
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (07) 3262 55444
Mail: Tenpin Bowling Australia
P.O. Box 244
ALBION QLD 4010