The final ranked event for 2022 is set to get underway this weekend with the Grand National Youth Eliminator to take place at Caboolture Bowl in Queensland.
The final youth division ranked event will bring a close to the 2022 ranked event season.
Starting on Saturday the 19 November, all bowlers will complete 10 games of qualifying in five blocks of 2 games.
The top 12 male and top 12 female bowlers at the conclusion of qualifying will advance to stage two.
Sunday the 20 November will kick off with stage two and see the top bowlers complete an additional four games.
At the conclusion of stage two, the top 8 bowlers from both genders will advance to stage three in an eliminator finals bracket which is styled like the football code final systems.
- Round One of the finals will see 1v4, 2v3, 5v8 and 6v7 bowl 2 games
- Round 2 – Winners from 1v4 and 2v3 will have a bye. Winners from 5v8 and 6v7 play the losers from the 1v4 and 2v3 matches in 1 game.
- Round 3 – Winners from round one (1v4 & 2v3) will play winners from Round 2 – 1 Game
- The Final – Winners from round 3 will play a 1 game final
We wish all bowlers the best of luck and high scoring over the weekend at the 2022 Grand National Youth Eliminator.
- What? Nationally Ranked Youth Division Event – A22/0222
- Where? Caboolture Bowl, Queensland
- When? November 19-20
- Entry Form – Download here
Click here to view the scores and results of the event as Tournament organisers enter them.
This is the second running of the event. The first event was in 2019 as it took over from a previously run event – Sharp Champion of Champions. Events in 2020 and 2021 were canceled due to COVID-19.
|2019||Kylie Bailey (QLD)||Brandon Edwards (VIC)|