The TBA Level 1 coaching accreditation is the first level of accreditation within the TBA Coaching Framework. The Level 1 course is all online, complete all the requirements to access the course. Here’s the fact sheet for a Level 1 accreditation.
Level 1 covers fundamentals that apply to junior, youth and adult bowlers. Coaches will become competent in the following:
- Roles and responsibilities of a coach
- Progression of skills from two-handed delivery to the basic four-step approach
- Sport safety
- Maintaining a positive teaching approach and environment
- Adding fun to your youth program
- An overview of programs and opportunities; and
- Analyse video case studies.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age;
- Candidates must hold a current TBA Sports Registration; and
- Candidates must hold a current Working with Children check from their state of residence.
- New Coach Registration Form
- Coach/Official Code of Ethics Individual Agreement (included in New Coach Rego form)
- Personal Character Declaration for Coaches and Officials (included in New Coach Rego form
- Two suitable photos – no other people visible in the photo, single colour background, high quality. You can smile and be sure to include your head and shoulders.
- Make payment by credit card, cheque or EFT (proof of transfer required)
Forward to TBA via
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (07) 3262 55444
Mail: Tenpin Bowling Australia
P.O. Box 244
ALBION QLD 4010