You know 2021 is in full swing when schools around the country begin returning to class for term 1 this week!
A new term means the start of new Bowl Patrol programs with TBA registered centres across the country! Kids love bowling so why not teach them how through Bowl Patrol?
Bowl Patrol is Australia’s only national ‘Learn to Bowl’ TENPIN BOWLING program. Designed for primary school children of all abilities, Bowl Patrol is as an 8-week program that typically starts the second week of each term – but this can be adjusted to suit the needs of our learners.
It teaches the fundamental skills of the sport and improves co-ordination and balance. Bowl Patrol is FAST, FUN and ACTIVE and promotes skill development, a sense of achievement, socialisation, and teamwork.
In other exciting news – kids can sign up to Bowl Patrol using State or Territory funded vouchers. $99 for first-time Patrollers or $79 if your child has done Bowl Patrol before. Simply add the voucher code (or Medicare no. in SA) when completing your online registration for Bowl Patrol at bowlpatrol.com.au. Pop us an email [email protected] or message @BowlPatrolAus on Facebook if you’re not sure.
Vouchers coming second-half of 2021
- Bendigo Bowling Centre – Tuesdays 4:00pm- 9/2/21-30/3/21
- Wangaratta Supa Bowl – Mondays 4:00pm- 8/2/21-29/3/21
- Xplosions Bar & Bowl Melton – Wednesday 4:30pm- 10/2/21-31/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Frankston – Mondays 4:30pm- 8/2/21-22/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Frankston – Tuesdays 4:30pm- 9/2/21-23/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Keon Park – Mondays 5:00pm – 8/2/21-29/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Moorabbin – Wednesdays 4:00pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
New South Wales
- Griffith Star Bowling – Wednesdays 4:30pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
- Shellharbour Tenpin Bowl – Wednesdays 4:00pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
- SuperStrike Dullboys Warner’s Bay – Wednesdays 4:15pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Cross Road – Thursdays 4:30pm – 4/2/21-25/2/21
- ZONE BOWLING Woodville – Mondays 4:30pm – 1/2/21-22/3/21
- Bunbury Tenpin Bowling Centre – Tuesdays 4:00pm – 9/2/21-30/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Joondalup – Tuesdays 4:00pm – 9/2/21-30/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Joondalup– Mondays 10:00am- 8/2/21-29/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Morley – Tuesdays 4:30pm – 9/2/21-30/3/21
- Caboolture Bowl & Mini Golf – Thursdays 3:30pm- 4/2/21-25/3/21
- Logan City Tenpin – Thursdays 4:00pm – 4/2/21-25/3/21
- Planet Tenpin – Saturdays 10:00am – 13/2/21-3/4/21
- Planet Tenpin – Mondays 5:00pm – 15/2/21-5/4/21
Australian Capital Territory
- ZONE BOWLING Tuggeranong – Wednesdays 4:00pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
- Launceston Lanes – Wednesdays 4:30pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
- ZONE BOWLING Moonah – Wednesdays 4:30pm – 10/2/21-31/3/21
- 8 WEEK PROGRAM 60-minute sessions once per week
- ON THE MOVE Maximum of 3 kids per lane so they are always active
- SHORTENED LANES Modified length to match the ability of each child
- SHORTENED GAMES 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused
- CHALLENGING No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill development
- 6 LEVELS of ACHIEVEMENT Progression based on skill, not age
- MODIFIED SCORING Simplified scoring designed for kids
- LANE RANGERS Program delivered by trained facilitators
- REWARDING Recognition of individual achievements and progress
Visit Bowl Patrol’s ‘Contact Us‘ page for your state or territory coordinator to get in touch with any questions you have regarding the program.