World Cup Host Venue & City
Recently acquired by Tenpin Bowling Australia to establish its new High-Performance Centre and Community Centre, the Suncity Tenpin Bowl opened in 1979.
Situated on Mari Street, just 100m from the beautiful Alexandra Headland beach, it was an instant hit with local families when it first swung its doors open.
TBA is excited to welcome athletes and federation officials to the 20-lane centre in Queensland on the Sunshine Coast.
You can find more information on our location, accommodation, local activities and things to do via the following websites:
- Suncity Tenpin is located at Alexandra Headland Queensland, Australia.
- The closest international airport is Brisbane International Airport
- The closest domestic airport is Sunshine Coast Airport at Friendship Avenue, Marcoola, Queensland, 4564
- IBF Federations will be provided airline codes via the IBF
- Ground transport (buses and cars) can be arranged via Tenpin Bowling Australia
- Travel options from Brisbane Airport to the Sunshine Coast will be available upon arrival into Australia and will be confirmed closer to the event
- All travel enquiries can be emailed to [email protected]
There are numerous 5/4/3 star accommodation options in the immediate area.
Accommodation Services, booking options and pricing can be accessed via TBA Partner – Stage and Screen Travel Management
Stage and Screen have a range of options available, and will be able to make group bookings and transport bookings.
All travel enquiries can be emailed to [email protected]
VENUE BOWLING DETAILS
Suncity Tenpin is a 20-lane, synthetic surface Centre, with free fall pin and we run QubicaAMF 82\70’s.