Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA) are thrilled to share with you that registrations to Disability Sports Australia and Victoria University’s free Building Inclusive Sport Clubs Forums are open!
The community sport clubs have been working diligently for eight months developing their disability inclusive practices and programs. They are now ready to share their accessibility achievements.
Join us in March to celebrate the success of these local legends at the online forums!
At each session you will:
- Learn from women leaders with disabilities about the Building Inclusive Clubs program.
- Listen to the clubs about their journey and what they implemented.
- Be given peer-to-peer support to improve your club’s disability access.
Registrations are available for the following sessions:
- Monday 11 March: WA 10:30am WST
- Tuesday 12 March: QLD 12:30pm AEST
- Wednesday 13 March: TAS/VIC 10:30am AEDT
- Thursday 14 March: ACT 6pm AEDT
- Friday 15 March: VIC 10:30am AEDT
To sign up today, head to: https://sports.org.au/building-inclusive-sport-clubs
Tenpin Bowling Australia continues to see the ways in which tenpin ‘includes’ people of all ability, not only through centres that offer ramps, accessible facilities, and all abilities leagues – but also demonstrated daily by bowlers across the country. Ensuring we continue to champion equitable access to tenpin bowling for all Australians remains a priority.
We encourage everyone to take the opportunity to understand ‘best practice’ and provide industry-leading examples and feedback to our Diversity, Inclusion & Programs Manager, Emily Rennes, by emailing [email protected] or [email protected]
We’re so proud of our Inclusion National Training Squad, the National Disability Championships, and partnerships with Australian Disabilities Tenpin, Scope Australia, Special Olympics Australia, and Disability Sports Australia who offer the free forum below. For more information, visit tenpin.org.au.