How Do I become a Ranked bowler in these events?
Bowlers wishing to be ranked must be current silver registered members. Rankings points will only be recorded for bowlers competing in a ranked event if they were current financial silver registered members before bowling their first ball in that ranked event. Please note that a silver registration consists of a league/junior membership + Silver Upgrade.
Designated State Approved Dates
Below are the approved dates for all states and territories to conduct state championships and state team roll-offs for juniors, youth, adult, and senior bowlers. States may use any of the approved dates either for state championships or for roll-offs.
2023 Approved State Dates
- 4-5 Feb 2023
- 11-12 Feb 2023
- 18-19 Mar 2023
- 25-26 Mar 2023
- 7-8 Oct 2023
- 14-15 Oct 2023
Please head to the policies section of the website to view and ranked event policies. The Polices page can be found by clicking here
Ranked Event – Centre Requirements
- The Centre must have a current Regulation Bowling Lane Certificate.
- The TBA Lane Conditioning Policy must be conformed with.
- The bowling centre must be registered with Tenpin Bowling Australia Ltd.
- The centre must have USBC sanctioned & approved Bowling Pins.
- The centre must have fully operational foul lights (if not, foul judges must be in place).