COVID PROTOCOLS AND REMINDERS
Tenpin Bowling Centres in Queensland are categorised as Indoor entertainment venues and therefore participants and spectators at all Tenpin Bowling venues will need to be vaccinated.
COVID requirements in QLD for Participants of the Hammer
- Ensure Hand hygiene is followed,
- Ensure Social distance protocols are followed,
- Comply with occupancy density regulations as detailed by the centre,
- Check in via the Queensland QR code app,
- Wear facemasks at all times seated or standing,
- Facemasks may be removed while actively bowling.
- Reduce spectators where possible
- Arrive as close to timeline of starting to bowl as possible
- If you are not well, there will be zero tolerance and you will not be permitted to bowl or stay at the venue
- Ask entrants to keep in their own bubble as much as possible including after hours at accommodation places
- For the safety of others it is recommended to have a RAT test prior to bowling if you have any symptoms.
- Participants must have proof of vaccination
- Staff and volunteers delivering sport and recreation services in Qld will need to be double vaccinate
Further Information can be found by clicking here