The Bronze coaching accreditation is the second level of accreditation within the TBA Coaching Framework. The Bronze course is a multi platform including a face to face component, on lane practical assessment and online theory assessment. Here’s the fact sheet for a Bronze accreditation.
The Bronze program is for those who want to teach people the fundamentals of the sport on a more regular basis. Coaches will be competent in understanding the following topics:
- Philosophy of coaching
- Fine tuning the physical game
- Lane conditions and adjustments
- The mental game
- Components of the bowling ball
- Dynamics of ball motion
- Video analysis
- Giving a lesson
- be at least 18 years of age
- hold a current TBA Sports Registration
- hold a current Working with Children check from their state of residence
- Current TBA Level 1 Accredited Coach.
Register or log into the Sport AUS e-Learning Portal
- Community Coaching General Principles course
- Play by the Rules – Child Protection
- Play by the Rules – Harassment & Discrimination
Complete the following, prior to attending the face to face course:
- New Coach Registration Form
- Coach/Official Code of Ethics Individual Agreement (included in New Coach Rego Form)
- Personal Character Declaration for Coaches and Officials (included in New Coach Rego Form)
- Two suitable photos – no other people visible in the photo, single colour background, high quality. You can smile and be sure to include your head and shoulders
- Make payment by credit card, cheque or EFT (proof of transfer required)
- Attend the >>”practical certification course”<< is this the same as ‘face to face’ course?
- Complete the online theory assessment through the USBC Online Learning Portal (login information sent via email during the week following the course).
Forward to TBA via
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (07) 3262 55444
Mail: Tenpin Bowling Australia
P.O. Box 244
ALBION QLD 4010