Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited seeks expressions of interest from our experienced TBA accredited managers for opportunities to work with our National Training Squads (NTS) and teams in 2020.
We are seeking managers for the following squads:
- Junior National Training Squad
- Youth National Training Squad
- Adult National Training Squad
- Senior National Training Squad
To be selected for these roles the applicant must meet the following criteria:
NTS Managers Position
- Hold a current TBA Managers Certificate;
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate;
- Demonstrate recent experience in managing elite athletes and teams at a National level;
- Have time available to attend the events;
- Provide a current police check, or be prepared to provide a police check before being officially appointed to the position; provide a current Working With Children (or equivalent) check and be prepared to comply with Tenpin Bowling Australia Limited’s Code of Ethics, Member Protection Policy, and Social media Policy; and
- Be prepared to meet the criteria as an ambassador of the sport and TBA.
For more information, please download the relevant EOI document:
Applications are now open, and will close Friday 24th January 2020
Successful applicants will be notified by the HP Manager Mike Griffith.
All applications, with attached resume and supporting evidence should be sent to the HP Manager Mike Griffith email@example.com before close of business, Friday 24th January 2020.