Online entries are now open for the Australian Junior Championship to be held at OZ Tenpin Chirnside Park from April 17th until 27th.
The Australian Junior Championship is the premier junior tenpin bowling tournament in Australia. The Championship runs for 11 days and features several different events, catering for all levels of bowlers.
The Junior Championship includes the running of the Restricted and Classic Cups, Presidents Shield State team event and the Australian Junior Masters, the premier elite singles competition in Australia. The Championship is as much about fun and friendship as it is competition with competitions such as the Bumper Challenge and Royal Rumble set to commence.
For more information about the championship please visit the AJC Information page here
To place your 2019 entry follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.tenpinresults.com.au
2. Note that TBA Member Numbers are required for the online entry process.
3. To search for a TBA member number please utilise the search box located on the top right hand corner of www.tenpinresults.com.au
4. Under the search box (Entering Online section) Click on the ‘Australian Junior Championships 2019’ orange button located in the top right corner. The organiser must log-in using their email/member number and password. If you cannot log-in, watch this TBA video http://bit.ly/2bIrINW if you are still having issues contact the National Office 07 32624455
5. Click on ‘Register Bowler’ and complete your bowler registration details.
6. Once all bowlers are registered (all details provided and names located on the left hand side), click the ‘Create Entry’ button to complete entries with your registered bowlers.
7. Each entry completed/saved will appear on the right hand side of the screen under ‘Entries’. Keep creating entries until you have no more to make.
8. Once you are happy with the entries on the right hand side, click ‘Submit Entries’. This will notify TBA of your entries. Please note, leave the entries on the right hand side until you have confirmation from the Tournament Secretary. Please do not remove entries from this list after submitting to the secretary without confirmation from the office.
9. Within 1-3 business days, TBA will send a spreadsheet detailing the entries you have processed to clarify if all information is correct.
10. Send payment to TBA office. Once the payment has been received, your entry will be processed and sent to the Tournament Secretary for confirmation. Payment information form
11. Once processed a confirmation of squads will be emailed from the Tournament Secretary. Please allow 3 – 5 days after processing.