Entries for the 50th Australian Junior Championship are now open!
The Australian Junior Championship is set to begin Wednesday 15th April at ZONE BOWLING Mt Gravatt, Queensland.
The 50th running of the championship will commence on Wednesday the 15th April 2020 and conclude on the 25th April 2020.
The championship will feature ten days of events including the Bumper Challenge, Restricted Cup, TBA Royal Rumble, Classic Cup, President’s Shield, and the Australian Junior Masters.
The state vs state competition, the President’s Shield, will run from the 21st-23rd April 2020.
The Restricted Cup, Classic Cup and Australian Junior Masters are the individual events that bowlers can attempt to qualify for throughout the championship. The Australian Masters is the ultimate event that the best of the best will be vying for and help conclude the championships.
With the Championship open to bowlers of every skill level from Open (180 & over average for Girls and 190 & over for Boys) right through to E grade (89 & below average for boys and 79 and below for Girls) there is something for everyone!!
- 15th April 2020 – Bumper Challenge 6:00pm
- 18th April 2020 – Restricted Cup 2:00pm
- 19th April 2020 – TBA Royal Rumble
- 20th April 2020 – Classic Cup – 2:00pm
- 21st April 2020 – Day One President’s Shield
- 22nd April 2020 – Day Two President’s Shield
- 23rd April 2020 – Day Three President’s Shield
- 24th April 2020 – Australian Junior Masters Rounds 1 & 2
- 25th April 2020 – Australian Junior Masters Rounds 3 to 6
- 25th April 2020 – President’s Shield Presentation Dinner
For more information on the 2020 Australian Junior Championship head to the Junior Champs HQ for all the info.