IMPORTANT UPDATE FOR ALL TBA REGISTERED COACHES AND MANAGERS – COVID-19
TBA is well aware of the impact that the recent closures, changes and event cancellations caused by COVID-19 will have on our Coaches and Managers both now and into the future.
Many of these factors will combine to inhibit our coaches and managers when maintaining and submitting requirements for registration renewal. None of these factors are within our control.
After considering the potential impact, we have decided on the following course of action:
TBA has decided to extend all coach and manager registration renewals by a period 12 months.
- Any current coach or manager, whose registration is coming due on 1st July 2020, will now have until 1st July 2021 to renew.
- Any current coach or manager, whose registration is coming due on 1st July 2021, will now have until 1st July 2022 to renew.
- Due to the unknown period of limitation, all current coaches and managers will be gifted an extension of 12 months before being required to renew.
- To remain valid as a registered coach or manager, you must still maintain a current TBA Membership each year, as well as hold a valid WWC card in your own state.
- If First Aid and CPR Requirements come up for renewal, TBA will temporarily overlook this requirement until services return to normal and courses are offered by providers again. We will notify you when these are due to be renewed and maintained.
In the meantime, feel free to further your knowledge and qualifications online by following the links on this page.
Please stay safe and keep connected to one another in these challenging times.