- Board Charter
- Governance, Nominations, and Remuneration
- Finance, Risk, and Audit Charter
- Technology & Digital Transformation Committee
- Industry Committee
National Integrity Framework Policies
In 2022, Tenpin Bowling Australia in partnership with Sport Integrity Australia adopted the National Integrity Framework and associated integrity policies listed below. Read more here
By adopting the National Integrity Framework, Tenpin Bowling Australia now has six new integrity policies which apply to all members. In addition, all complaints about possible integrity breaches will now be managed independently by Sport Integrity Australia, which we hope will ensure people feel safe to speak up about any concerns.
- National Integrity Framework Policy
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Child Safeguarding Policy South Australia Addendum 22
- Competition Manipulation and Sports Wagering Policy
- Member Protection Policy
- Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy
- Complaints, Disputes, and Discipline Policy
The above-listed policies fall under the National Integrity Framework. Please visit our Sports Integrity page on our website to view the policies by clicking here.
For more information about the National Integrity Framework and Sport Integrity Australia, please click here.