Tenpin Bowling Australia (TBA) is the National Sporting Organisation as recognised by Sport Australia. Tenpin bowling is a sport for all, with no age, size, speed or strength limitations. It is scored objectively and is adaptable to any schedule or number of participants. Requiring mental and physical precision, stamina and skill, bowling is a safe, inclusive, family/community oriented LIFETIME sport.
A lifetime sport for all Australians that enriches people’s lives through the spirit of community.
Work with industry to continually improve the tenpin bowling experience through:
- Providing strong leadership and direction that guides the sport towards our vision;
- Growing the game and profile with new participants, commercial partners and sponsors;
- Nurturing the international achievements of our national teams and athletes;
- Developing and strengthening our grass roots programs through strong partnerships with government, our bowlers and officials;
- Preserving the traditions that shape the values and ethos of our game
Performance – We Deliver
Work enthusiastically toward the success of the business unit to achieve strategic and operational goals. Improve people skills, knowledge and performance. Actively encourage sharing of skills, knowledge and ideas. Deliver results which meet or exceed customer’s need.
Quality – We Improve
Develop standards in keeping with industry best practice. Consistently strive to improve organisational process and individual performance.
Respect – We Do What’s Right
Accept personal responsibility for behaviours and actions. Give open honest feedback with recognition and reward for a job well done.
Responsibility – We Care
Provide a safe and healthy workplace in accordance with legislation. Value and promote work/life balance for all staff and volunteers. Promote and encourage personal development through provision of relevant training opportunities.