The Australian Adult Championship is set to begin this Saturday at Zone Bowling Rooty Hill, NSW.
The 58th running of the championship will commence on Saturday the 5th October and conclude on the 26th October 2019.
The championship will feature three weeks of events designed for Restricted, Senior and Elite bowlers. Things will kick off with the Restricted Cup and challenge in the first week.
Three state vs state events will take place throughout the championship. Two FIQ events in the Restricted Challenge and Senior Challenge and the prestigious Walter Rachuig Trophy Tournament will commence in the last week of the championship.
The Restricted, Senior, and Classic Cup are the cup events that bowlers can attempt to qualify for throughout the championship. The Australian Masters is the ultimate event that the best of the best will be vying for and help conclude the championships.
With the Championship open to bowlers of every skill level from Open (190 & over average for Women and 200 & over for Men) right through to D grade (124 & under average for Women and 129 and under for Men) there is something for everyone.
- Monday 7th October 2019 – Restricted Cup Final – 2:00pm
- Tuesday 8th October – Thursday 10th October 2019 – National Restricted Challenge
- Sunday 13th October – Seniors Cup Final – 2:00pm
- Tuesday 15th– Thursday 17th October 2019 – National Seniors Challenge
- Sunday 20th October – Classic Cup Final – 2:00pm
- Tuesday 22nd-24th October – Walter Rachuig Trophy Tournament
- Friday 25th October – Australian Masters Rd 1 and 2 – 3:00pm
- Saturday 26th October – Australian Masters Rounds 3-6- 9:00am
- Saturday 26th October – Walter Rachuig Trophy and Hall of Fame Presentation Dinner 7:30pm
Online entries are now closed but bowlers can call the tournament team from Saturday 5th October at Zone Bowling Rooty Hill on 1300 368 067 to place entries. Also entries are able to be done in the tournament room once the event commences.
For more information on the 2019 Australian Adult Championship click here