DAY 4 – 2022 Tenpin World Cup at the AGL National High-Performance Centre on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
We finish up the second groups of competition today – which means positional play for the men and determining the Top 32 into the next phase.
You can follow along with LIVE UPDATES on our Daily Blog – which includes interviews with the winner of each block.
Tuesday’s Schedule includes:
12:00 – Women Group D (5 Games)
14:15 – Women Group C (5 Games)
16:30 – Men Group D (7 Games)
19:15 – Men Group C (7 Games)
The Women in our groups are:
|Group C||Group D|
|Anna Andersson SWE||Krizziah Tabora PHP|
|Danielle McEwan USA||Bek Martin AUS|
|Cherie Tan SGP||Sarah Young NZL|
|Janin Ribguth GER||Colleen Pee SGP|
|Maria Arles PHP||Stefanie Johnson USA|
|Grace Fahy AUS||Saskia Malz GER|
|Siti Safiyah MAS||Josefin Hermansson SWE|
|Melonie Lister NZL||Natasha Roslan MAS|
The Men in our groups are:
|Group C||Group D|
|BYE||Jordan Dinham PHP|
|Ivan TSE HKG||Patrick Weichert GER|
|Hakim Tun MAS||Lukas Jelinek CZE|
|AJ Johnson USA||Jarrod Langford AUS|
|Frank Drevenstedt GER||Ryan Julian NZL|
|Francois Lavoie CAN||Edward Burgos PUR|
|Jaroslav Lorenc CZE||Eric Tseng HKG|
|Nayef ALOBEIDLI UAE||Jakob Butturff USA|
|Jason Belmonte AUS||Rafiq Ismail MAS|
|Jesper Svensson SWE||Pontus Andersson SWE|
|Josh Stretton NZL||Wei Siong Darren Ong SGP|
|Nu’man Syahmi Bin Yusri SGP||BYE|
|Merwin Tan PHP||Hussain ALSUWAIDI UAE|
|Eisam Hussein PUR||Mitch Hupe CAN|
The WOMENS Pool Match Ups – can be accessed HERE
The MENS Pool Match Ups – can be accessed HERE
The GROUP List for Singles Format – can be accessed HERE
Round 1 – Individual Competition (Bowlers participating singularly earning points and position for their team and the top 8 from each group in the Men’s Division qualify for the Top 32 and the top 4 from each group in the Women’s Division qualify for Top 16)
Round 2 – Singles Top 32 (men) Top 16 (women) bracket matches
Round 3 – Finals (Quarter, Semi, Bronze, Final)
- An impartial and random draw will be conducted to place athletes into four groups (Group A, B, C, D), each group containing one athlete from each federation.
- The number of federations participating in the singles is 13 Men and 8 Women. Each group in the Men’s and Women’s Division will bowl match-play within their group.
13 Men’s federations in each group (A,B,C, and D), then further divided via a draw of names. (There will be bye in each group to ensure each athlete bowls the same number of games)
8 Women’s federations in each group (A,B,C and D)
- Athletes will bowl one game matches in their group according to a predetermined schedule. The last match will be a position round.
- Points will be allocated on the following basis;
Three Points for a win
One point for a tie
Zero for a loss
- At the conclusion of Round 1 there will be a ranking in a global leaderboard combining the scores of each individual athlete as one leaderboard for the nation they represent.
- Ties for positions within leaderboard will be broken by highest last game (combined) in qualification. If a tie still exists, it is broken by highest 2nd last game and so forth until tie is broken
- Men – 13 federations four groups of 13 (Bowler A, B, C, D assigned to a Group via a draw).
- Women – 8 federations four groups of 10 (Bowler A, B, C, D assigned to a Group via a draw).
If you are at the event we would love to see your photos you capture! Make sure you tag us and use the hashtag #tenpinwc22